maandag 17 oktober 2016

Shopping in Barneveld | The Netherlands

Thank you so much for your compassion and condolences. I am back now. It is autumn break here in the Netherlands. That is why my twelve year old son Ralph is at home. He is gaming. Today I want to share some pictures of an hour of shopping in the Intratuin (a gardener's Paradise) near the village Barneveld. It seemed to be winter in this great store シ

Winter in de Intratuin
Het is herfstvakantie. Ralph heeft lekker vrij en zit te gamen. Ik wil wat foto's delen van ons uitje naar de Intratuin. We hadden nog een bon (gekregen toen we 25 jaar getrouwd waren) en daar hebben we leuke spulletjes voor gekocht. Het leek wel winter bij de Intratuin in Barneveld.


 
 
I bought pumpkin soup in a bottle. And I enjoyed the cute cuddly animals, you know: stuffed animals. Unfortunately these were soooo expensive! O yes, and at last I saw "Apollo wool home socks". Its getting colder and colder again in the Netherlands and I always have cold feet; but especially in autumn and winter. I am so happy with these socks. I chose the grey with white ones. Ideal for cold winter nights.

Soep in een fles
Ik kocht Poen Poen soep in een fles. Was er helemaal weg van! Grappig toch: de naam. En o, wat zag ik veel leuke knuffels. Ik zag degene die op de foto hieronder staat. Maar ook een vliegende eekhoorn. Die waren echt veel te duur voor ons. Gelukkig zag ik de huissokken. Helemaal blij ermee. Ik kocht de grijswit gemêleerde. Eindelijk geen koude voeten meer. Het helpt echt. Je kunt ze ook HIER kopen.




 
Enjoy my windmill video!


21 opmerkingen:

  1. Inderdaad heerlijke winterbeeldjes, je zou zo zin krijgen in kop warme chocomelk, vooral de foto's met de kleine mannetjes vind ik schattig
    groetjes Geert

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Brrr...we're looking for some cooler weather, but not cold. My feet get cold here in Florida; they would probably freeze and fall off where you live. The socks look like just the thing for your needs. Love those wonderful winter scenes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Cold season is coming. I like the cold after living a decade in Alaska. Just dress warm, drink some hot beverages, make some soup, wear warm clothes and you're all set. My feet get like ice sometimes but Shari makes wonderful wool socks. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Awww, I love those pumpkin soups in a bottle, so cute and I would have been the same with the cuddly animals - so cute. I love it when shops go all Christmassy and start to bring out their winter fare, always makes me happy. Lovely photos! - Tasha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The tuincentra zijn inderdaad al weer helemaal versierd voor kerst en de winter. Ziet er gezellig uit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Everywhere Christmas is coming to the stores! Those are wonderful displays and the soup must be good!
    hope the socks keep your toes toasty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hello!:)Wonderful shop window winter displays, and those thick wool socks should be lovely and warm and cosy to wear.:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Enjoyed this post. The windmill video was great. Your photos were wonderful. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hoi Jedidja, heerlijke vrolijk blog met op het eind 'n leuk filmpje.
    Groet Kees

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. gezellig! hier vaste prik in de herfstvakantie naar de kerstshow van intratuin. Ik ben heel benieuwd naar de soep, misschien neem ik die ook wel mee.
    Fijne vakantie nog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. it is too early for winter but in Poland they start winter season on shops about 11 th november

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Oh love those socks. They should keep your feet toasty warm!!
    What a charming and lovely winter village and I love the windmill. : )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Wat schrijf je toch een oergezellige blogjes!!
    Gezellig, intratuin! Ik ga vandaag even naar een kringloop, ben op '500-stukjes-puzzeljacht':P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Shopping is such a fun time. And browsing the shelves is even more fun!! Loved spending the hour with you, finding some wonderful items....enjoyed the village.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Such a wonderful winter village! The soup in a bottle must be the prettiest version I've ever seen and the socks look really soft and warm! What a lovely place for shopping. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. A lovely store to browse around and the rabbit is very cute. I like those socks also. I need warm socks for the colder months. Thinking of you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Ah, I love Barneveld and we went there often when living in Ede! Poen soep -nooit van gehoord:) And also love your post above in the forest. I live in the forest, and never get enough of it. Your teens? Have a lovely week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. It's funny to see Christmassy stuff already. I am still in shorts over here :) The Pumpkin soup[ looks amazing. The rabbit is totally gorgeous too. Pity you couldn't treat yourself :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. I could easily have spent time and money in here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. The older I get, the less I like winter. Oh, yes, it is beautiful, but I am not so fond of the cold as I use to be. OR should I say, I mind the cold more than I use to. We have stores here that are just all Christmas decor. Fun to go to.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for dropping in, hope your day's going fine!

♥ Aritha ♥