zaterdag 13 mei 2017

How To Play Guitar

Today everyone could visit the music school in our city. My daughter is playing classical guitar. On the picture you will see the little esemble, the other musicians and the guitar teacher.
 
Bekijk de VIDEO: HIER (my Facebook)
 
 



Opperste concentratie
Open dag op De Muzen. Mijn dochter krijgt hier iedere week gitaarles en samen met anderen speelden ze vandaag een paar leuke stukken, onder leiding van haar gitaarlerares. Het lukte me niet om een video op te laden omdat het bestand te groot is. Maar op mijn Facebook lukte het wel. Linkje staat boven aan bij Engelse gedeelte.

Joining Deb's Friday Foto Friends

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Interesting post, great photos. Have a blessed day and a wonderful weekend and a very Happy Mother's Day. Madeline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I admire people with musical talent. I have NONE.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love music and wish I could play the piano. Great photos and a nice musical video.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely photos of the ensemble. Kudos to your daughter for learning an instrument. Have a Happy Mother's Day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is wonderful. I play the guitar to some degree but have never become really proficient. It's great to see young people learning the instrument. I love the classical guitar!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Your daughter is beautiful. Would love to actually hear her play! HOPE you have a wonderfully blessed Mother's Day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Dit is erg leuk.
    Trots kun je zijn op je dochter.

    Groettie van Patricia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Good for your daughter! My own daughter has her Bachelors and Masters degree in Music and she teaches high school band and music classes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. God bless sister Aritha with your daughter!
    Halleluyah!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for dropping in, hope your day's going fine!

♥ Aritha ♥